Adding a Text Block
- By Default, when creating a post, users can add text or drag & drop files from your desktop.
- Additional formatting options in the text box can be found using the drop down menu
- If you want to add an additional text box, select the tT icon.
Adding a Media File Block
- You can either drag and drop one or more files from your device or browse your desktop to upload media.
- Thumbnail: Add a customized thumbnail image to your video and non-image files, by clicking to browse an image on your desktop.
- Cover Image: If more than one media file was selected you can choose to select which image will be used to represent the post
- Media can be rotated or deleted as needed
- Set the Thumbnail Size on the uploaded files to appear on your Post. By default it is selected to display Small
- Add a Description (Caption) to your media file.
- Supported File Types for Audio / Video