Want to do a quick survey? Add Harmonize Polling to your post to get instant feedback from your class!
Adding a Poll to Your Post
Both instructors and students may create Polls using the following steps:
- Look for the Harmonize Polling tool in the Harmonize Editor located at the bottom of any Harmonize Topic or Post while in edit mode.
- Click the Add Polling button.
The Create Poll row will appear in the Harmonize Editor where you can write your Poll Prompt. This prompt is required to create a poll.
- Set poll options for participants to choose from. There are two fields available by default.
- Click "Add Option" for add more poll options.
- Decide how you would like participants to see the results of the poll. You can select from four options: Always, After participant votes or the poll is closed, After the poll is closed, or Never.
- Once you are finished creating your poll, scroll to the bottom of the Harmonize Editor and click "Save and Close."
- Your poll will now be visible to participants in your Harmonize Topic or Post. To end the polling click the "Close Poll" button.