The Equation Editor can be accessed when creating a Harmonize Discussion, creating a post, or adding a comment. Select from an organized library of symbols and operators to help you quickly create equations or type your equation in LaTeX.
Accessing the Equation Editor
- In the Text Edit menu, click the Equation Icon to open the Equation Editor.
- The Equation Editor will open in Simple View by default, but you may switch to Advanced View if desired.
- Commands may be entered in the Simple View using the syntax "\
- Users may also select from an organized library of symbols and operators to quickly create equations.
- This view allows you to type or paste in LaTeX
- See a full list of LaTeX commands here.
Inserting an Equation
- To insert the equation, click Insert Equation button.
- To edit the inserted equation, first select the equation, then click the Equation icon.