Harmonize keeps track of all your discussion-related due dates across all of your courses using Harmonize with the To Do drawer, available in the top menu of most Harmonize pages. These events can also be synced to your personal calendar via the Harmonize iCalendar integration. This helps by providing additional reminders of upcoming due dates such as discussion milestones due ahead of the actual assignment due date.
NOTE: This is a student-facing feature. No To Do events will show for instructors.
The Harmonize To Dos Drawer
The Harmonize To Dos drawer provides an easy way for students to keep track of all discussion related due dates across all courses using Harmonize.
- Click the Calendar icon to open the To Dos drawer and view events.
- Click any event link to view the referenced Harmonize discussion.
Setup Your Personal Calendar Sync
Harmonize To Do events can also be synced to your personal calendar via the Harmonize iCal integration.
- Open a Harmonize discussion topic or Q&A board in any of your courses.
- Find the calendar icon in the Harmonize navigation menu and click on it to open the To Dos drawer.
- Click Calendar Feed.
- The Calendar Feed window will appear. Click the Copy button to copy the provided iCalendar link.
- Paste this iCalendar link into your preferred Calendar app.
- Harmonize To Dos will sync and begin to appear in your personal calendar.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are no events showing in my Harmonize To Do drawer?
- Events are removed from your To Do drawer as they are completed. It is possible you have already completed all the requirements.
- Instructors, please note that this is a student facing feature. No To Do events will show for instructors.
Q. How do I import the provided iCalendar link into my preferred calendar app?
- Instructions for importing iCalendar links differ from app to app. We recommend searching your app's online knowledge base or contacting their support team for further assistance. Here are some links to help get you started:
Q. I am a Canvas user. Will this feature work for me?
- Please see Syncing To Dos to Your Canvas Calendar.